For parents new to The Roberts School,
The first step to finding the right school for your child is to call us and speak with us personally. After that, we will set up an appointment for you to come see our school and all that we have to offer. We tour the school with one family at a time so that we may personalize your visit.
If we decide we are a good fit then we have paperwork we will give you including our parent handbook outlining our policies and much of what we cover on the tour. Additionally, the state of California mandates that the documents below must be completed prior to your child’s first day. You can download these from the Community Care Licensing Department of the California Department of Social Services.
- LIC 613A (8/08) – Personal Rights – Child Care Centers
- LIC 627 (9/08) – Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment – Child Care Centers Or Family Child Care Homes
- LIC 700 (8/08) – Identification And Emergency Information Child Care Centers/Family Child Care Homes
- LIC 701 (8/08) – Physician’s Report – Child Care Centers
- LIC 702 (8/08) – Child’s Preadmission Health History – Parent’s Report
- LIC 995 (9/08) – Child Care Center – Notification Of Parents’ Rights